Terms & Conditions
- Rates are in EURO, not discountable and include Unlimited Mileage (UNL) / Third Party Insurance (T.P.I.) / Collision Damage Waver (C.D.W.) with excess amount of 600,00 € plus VAT for groups mini,economy,compact,standard, 3000,00 € plus VAT for group mini bus, and 1200,00 € plus VAT for all other groups / Airport Service Charge (A.S.C.) / Theft Protection (T.P.) and VAT.
- L.I.S., which covers the C.D.W. excess amount, on daily charge of 5,00€ incl. VAT for groups mini,economy,compact,standard / 7,00 € incl. VAT for all other groups ( Windows, mirrors, Soft top, tires and damages underside the car, are not covered by C.D.W or L.I.S. insurance ).
- F.D.W. ( Full Damage Waver Insurance ), which covers damages to windows, mirrors, soft top, tires and to the underside the car, on daily charge of 10,00€ incl. VAT.
- Minimum rental is 3 days - An extra day will be charged from the 25th hour.
- All traffic fines resulting from violation of the Greek traffic low, are for renter’s account.
- Baby/Child/Booster seats : are available upon request with a daily charge of € 3,00 incl. VAT.
- G.P.S. : is available upon request, on daily charge of 7,00€ incl. VAT.
- Additional driver : € 3,00 per day.
- Delivery and Collection is free of charge to all Holiday Autos rac stations in town or Heraklion Airport of the same town or the island of Crete.
- Rent it here – Leave it there` service: Is applicable for a minimum 3 days rental period, between Heraklion – Chania – Rethymno – Chersonissos- Aghios Nikolaos, Holiday Autos rac stations. For less than 3 days rentals, one way fee 20,00 € incl. VAT.
- Night/after hours Airport delivery ( 22:00 – 07:00 ) : € 20,00 incl. VAT.
- Ferrying the vehicle: An advance written authorization from Holiday Autos rent a car is required.
1) How can I make a reservation?
You have several options. Online reservation form, telephone call or send us an email.
2) What are the general requirements to hire a car?
All drivers must hold a valid driving license for at least 1 year.
3) Can anyone else other than myself drive the car?
Only drivers mentioned in the rental agreement are allowed to drive. you may add an additional driver onto your rental agreement. The additional driver must present a valid driving licence at time of rent.